Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon variant) gets new MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM update. Global beta stable build of MIUI 126.96.36.199 is now available for select Redmi Note 3 users for testing and it will be released to the public once it is ready. The incremental OTA update is starting to roll out now for Redmi Note 3 and you can also download and install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 update manually.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable build is still based on Android Marshmallow and includes a bunch of optimizations, bug fixes and new features like App lock for Dual apps, selecting images in the recent albums, etc. Early adopters can test the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM right now by downloading the firmware file.
What is new in this update?
– Fixes home screen stopped working after opening Second Space in Lite mode.
– Fix issue with receiving calls after creating Second space
– Fix Contact could not saved in some cases.
– Optimizes front camera Beautify.
– Fix issue with scientific calculator.
– Fix syncing issue with Mi cloud and more.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 global beta stable build full recovery image is now available for download, which weighs around 1.2GB. Tech-savvy users can try the ROM right now on their Note 3.
Before going for the manual installation, go to ‘Updater’ app on your phone and check for the new updates. If no update found, you may follow the manual installation guide given below.
To install the MIUI 22.214.171.124 update manually, it requires some technical skill. If your phone is on stock MIUI ROM, you can easily install the update via recovery. Make sure at least 60% battery charge remaining on the phone.
How to install MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Redmi Note 3
The below given file supports Xiaomi Redmi Note3 Snapdragon variant only and beta build. Do not try it on any other Xiaomi Device.
1. Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 recovery image (1.2GB) from here.
2. Follow this installation instruction to flash the ROM on your device.
Any question related this post? Leave it in the comment section below. (Source – Reddit)