Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 owners can now enjoy the latest firmware MIUI 18.104.22.168 on their device. The MIUI team just released the stable version of MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global ROM for Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon variant), which you can download and install manually right now. The MIUI 126.96.36.199 OTA update will reach on your device within a week or more. However, if you cannot wait for the OTA (over the air) update, or running on an old MIUI version, you need to install the ROM manually.
The MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable update for Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon variant) comes with some awful features, bug fixes, performance and stability improvement. New features includes swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications, new system sounds and ringtones, option to add battery saver toggle in the notification shade, antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play, and more.
To install the MIUI 184.108.40.206 update, your Redmi Note 3 should be runs on MIUI V5, MIUI 6, MIUI 7, or MIUI 8 Global stable ROM. First, go to ‘Updater’ app on your phone and check for updates.
To install the MIUI 220.127.116.11 update manually, it requires some technical skill. If your phone is on stock MIUI ROM, you can easily install the update via recovery.
[If your Redmi Note 3 is on a custom ROM or rooted, then you need to install the ROM via fastboot].
– Make a backup of your important data, apps, contacts, and messages.
– Make sure at least 60% battery charge remaining on the phone.
– The below given file supports Xiaomi Redmi Note3 Snapdragon variant only, do not try it on any other Xiaomi Device.
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Manually on Redmi Note 3
1. Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM recovery image from here
2. Rename the file to ‘update.zip) and save it on your device’s internal memory (do not save it in any folder)
3. Now, go to the MIUI updater app on your phone (it will be inside the tool folder).
4. Tap on the three dots and in the pop up tap on ‘Choose Update Package’.
5. Browse for the ‘update.zip’ files, which you have copied in the internal storage. The installation process will start.
6. After installation completes, your phone will reboot.
You have successfully installed MIUI 8.2.10 global stable ROM on your Redmi Note 3. Any question? Leave it in the comment section below. (Source – MIUI)