OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 4.1.5 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. If your device is running on OxygenOS 4.1.3 (or OxygenOS 4.1.4 in some region), you will get the OTA update in the coming days. The Android 7.1.1 Nougat based OxygenOS 4.1.5 update includes system push notifications for important information from OnePlus, general bug fixes, optimizations for better stability and latest security patches (patch level 1st May 2017).
The incremental OTA update will reach on all OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T within a week or more. If you cannot wait for the OTA update, you can manually install the OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA update if your device is runs on OxygenOS 4.1.3/4.1.4. If you are on older firmware version, you can download full ROM and flash manually. Before jump to the installation guide, let us what is new in OxygenOS 4.1.5.
Full changelog of OxygenOS 4.1.5 (Android 7.1.1) update:
– Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
– Updated network settings for select carriers
– Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
– Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
– Modified Wi-Fi no internet indication icon
– Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers
– Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
– Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
– Optimizations for battery, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Proximity sensor, Camera low light focus and expanded screenshot
– Enhanced system stability
Note that, recently OnePlus rolled out OxygenOS 4.1.4 update for OnePlus 3/3T in some regions to fix language issues, so OnePlus skipped the OxygenOS 4.1.4 update in some region and starts rolling out the OxygenOS 4.1.5 update.
– OnePlus 3: For OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.5 [HERE] and for OxygenOS 4.1.4 to OxygenOS 4.1.5 [HERE]
– OnePlus 3T: For OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.5 [HERE] and for OxygenOS 4.1.4 to OxygenOS 4.1.5 [HERE]
– OxygenOS 4.1.5 full ROM for OnePlus 3 [HERE]
– OxygenOS 4.1.5 full ROM for OnePlus 3T [HERE]
Important Note: The links given above are taken from OnePlus forum here. We have not checked the integrity of files. Check it before flashing on your device or wait for the official roll out.
How to install OxygenOS OTA update and full ROM Manually
1. First, check your ROM version and then download appropriate OTA update for your device.
2. After downloading the OTA update, follow this guide to install it manually.
3. To install full firmware, after downloading, follow this instruction