One UI 5.0 is Samsung’s new smartphone user interface based on Android 13. It carries several new features from Samsung and Google. The good news is that Samsung started the One UI 5.0 beta is available to eligible devices and is open to all users. Anyone interested can download and install the One UI 5.0 beta on their device from the link below.
Android 13-based One UI 5.0 will bring more powerful personalization and makes it easier to get things done across your Galaxy devices. More options for color palette, stack widgets on the Home screen, OCR function in Gallery and Keyboard, new permission dialogs, new security and privacy hub, new multi-tasking gestures, smooth animations, improved design, and Share notes app are some of the new features of One UI 5.0.
One UI 5.0 beta is available for Galaxy S22 series devices. And Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy Note 20, 20 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Z Fold 3, Tab S8, and Tab S7 are also eligible for the One UI 5.0 update. The One UI 5.0 update is available in Germany, China, the United Kingdom, India, South Korea, and Poland.
How to Download and Install One UI 5.0 Beta Update?
1. Open the Samsung Members app on your Galaxy phone (If not installed, download it from the Google Play Store (link).
2. Select the One UI Beta Program registration card (see it in the Benefits section of the app).
3. Next, tap the Register button to apply for the One UI 5.0 beta program.
4. You will get an OTA notification once it is ready for you.
5. If you did not get an update notification, open the Settings menu, go to the Software Update section and check for updates.
6. You should see the prompt to install One UI 5.0 on your device.
That is all about how to get the One UI 5.0 update on your Samsung Galaxy devices. The beta firmware is also available to download (via – XDA forum), which you can install manually on your supported device.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Enhance-X AI Magic Photo Editor App APK
- How to Locate a Lost Samsung Galaxy Phone Even if it is in Airplane Mode
- Get the Missing Extra Dim on Samsung Galaxy Phone Running One UI 4.0
- Get Pro Camera Mode on All Cameras on Galaxy S21 Ultra (Samsung Expert RAW)