Galaxy Enhance-X is a new magic photo editor and upscale app for Samsung Galaxy devices. This AI (artificial intelligence) based app is a one-stop solution for all photo enhancements needs on your phones. The app analyzes photos for imperfections and improves and refines to a higher quality with a tap. You can download Galaxy Enhance-X app/APK from the link below.
Several photo editing and enhancement apps are available for Android phones, like Samsung Galaxy phones. But the Galaxy Enhance-X – AI Photo Upscaler & Magic Editor app from Samsung brings an official solution for improving your photos captured on Galaxy phones.
One can use the Galaxy Enhance-X app to repair and enhance photos. The app can remove unwanted blur and reflections from images. It will also sharpen, upscale, improve dynamic range and brighten the captured images in low lighting conditions. If you have been using Samsung’s Expert Raw camera app for taking photos, the Galaxy Enhance-X app may help to boost photo perfection.
How to Use Galaxy Enhance-X – AI Photo Upscaler & Magic Editor app?
Since the Galaxy Enhance-X app uses AI techniques for photo repair and enhancements, users should not need to make many adjustments. Once you select an image from the gallery and choose a mode, the app will do the rest with a tap.
2. Open the app, and import an image you want to edit from your gallery.
3. You will now see several tools, such as HDR, Brighten, Fix Blur, and Sharpen.
4. Under the More option, you can see Fix Moire, Remove reflection, Face enhancements, and Portrait options.
5. Now, choose an option from the list, and the Galaxy Enhance-X will do the rest.
6. Both original and enhanced photos will save in the gallery in JPEG format.
As of this wring, the latest version of the Samsung Galaxy Enhance-X photo editor app supports all Galaxy phones running on One UI 2.0 through One UI 4.1 (Android 10 through Android 12). You can use the app on all Galaxy phones, including the flagships, such as Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, S22 Ultra, and Galaxy Tab S8 series.
- Get the Missing Extra Dim on Samsung Galaxy Phone Running One UI 4.0
- How to Locate a Lost Samsung Galaxy Phone Even if it is in Airplane mode
- Download and Install Stable One UI 4.0 (Android 12) Update
- Fix Overheating of Samsung Galaxy Phones with Galaxy Labs Thermal Guardian