OnePlus 3 and 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 31 and 22 update released with pick-up gesture switcher for phone call, CPU security patch, general bug fixes and improvements. This new update is still based on Android 8.0 Oreo and it is expected that both devices will soon receive the Android 8.1. Below is what is specific in this update and download links.
Though OnePlus released OxygenOS Open Beta 31 and 22 as mainly a bug fixing update, pick-up gesture switcher is a major changelog of this update. Now you can choose which way to answer a call (swipe up/down) as per your convenience. This update also removes the ill-famed clipboard function from your device.
OxygenOS Open Beta 31/22 Changelog:
– Added pick-up gesture switcher
– Added SMS categorized function in India
– Removed phone recognized function in India
– General bug fixes and improvements
– Removed Clipboard function
– Applied CPU security patch: CVE-2017-13218
If you have not enrolled for OxygenOS Open Beta program and would like to try the beta build on your OnePlus 3/3T, check out the below installation guide.
Keep in mind that since this is a beta OS, it is possible that you will run into bugs and other instability issues. By installing this beta update, you accept the potential risks.
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 31/22 on OnePlus 3/3T
2. Enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your phone.
3. Boot into stock recovery.
4. In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option.
5. Connect your phone to PC/Mac and execute below command:
adb sideload File Name.zip
./adb sideload File Name.zip
[File Name.zip=OxygenOS Open Beta file name]
7. Wait until the reboot and you will take into new OxygenOS. Enjoy! (Source)