Xiaomi’s MIUI 9 Beta testing is going on successfully for first, second and third batch of devices. The MIUI 9 beta testing starts for fourth batch of devices, such as Redmi 4A, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3S, Mi 2S. If you are interested to test out the MIUI 9 beta on your device, apply for Beta testing before September 4.
As you may know, MIUI 9 is Xiaomi’s next major OS update, which brings Android Nougat and various usability features to Redmi and Mi devices. If you are an early adopter and want to test out new features of MIUI 9, here is how to apply for the MIUI 9 Beta program.
The fourth beta testing is now available for Redmi 4A, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3S, Mi 2S, alongside Mi 6, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi Max 2, Mi MIX, Redmi 4X, Mi Note 2.
To test MIUI 9 beta on your Redmi/Mi device, join for the Beta program before 4th, September 2017. There is no region restriction. All owners of supported Mi/Redmi devices can apply for beta program.
To participate in the MIUI 9 Beta program, following prerequisites are required:
– Should have some knowledge about ROMs
– Willing to discuss with other members in both QQ Beta group and forum
– QQ is a must, no alternate app
– No region restriction
– Communication language English
How to Apply for MIUI 9 Beta Program
1. To join the beta program, install Xiaomi MIUI Forum app from Play store here or downloading the APK from here. (Do not forget to enable “unknown sources’ option in Settings menu to install APK file).
2. Open the app and on the homepage, select Recruitment.
3. Fill out your information as stated and tap on the Submit button.
Once accepted, you will get a forum PM after approval. That’s it. (Source – MIUI)