The Call Waiting function on Android phone has greater importance as it lets you know someone is calling while you are busy on another call. If you have activated the Call Waiting feature, you will hear a beep tone when you are using your phone and another caller dials your number. Also, you can place the existing call on hold and answer the second call, so you will never miss an important call.
On most Android smartphones Call Waiting feature is activated by default, however, if this feature is not working on your phone, follow the simple guide given below. The guide is for Android KitKat, however, it is identical with other Android versions.
1. Tap Phone app and then tap the Option menu (tap three vertical dots)
2. Now, tap Settings option to get the Call settings.
3. In call settings, scroll down to see “Additional Settings” option and tap on it.
4. Check the Call waiting option and you are good to go.
You can also enable and disable Call Waiting option by simply dialing MMI codes.
1. Open phone dialer and dial *43# to activate call waiting feature on your Android phone.
2. Dial #43# to deactivate call-waiting feature on your Android phone.
3. You can check the status by dialing the MMI code *#43#
Hope this guide will help you activate call-waiting feature on your Android smartphone. Leave your views in the comment section below.