Apple unveiled iOS 16 at its WWDC 2022 developer conference. The next iPhone operating system comes with several new features and customizations. One of the most intriguing features of iOS 16 is the new customizable lock screen. You can showcase your favorite photos, change font styles, font color, and add widgets to get information at a glance.
As usual, the new iPhone operating system comes with beautiful wallpapers. These wallpapers will give an iOS 16 home screen feel on your phone. Interested users can download iOS 16 and iPad OS 16 wallpapers for their phones and tablets from the link below.
Main Features of iOS 16
Customizable Lock Screen – The Lock screen in iOS 16 has received several changes. You can change the clock font, font color, and wallpapers on the Lock screen. You can also add widgets, reposition photos and even switch your Lock Screen throughout the day.
Focus and Lock Screen – Focus can now link to the lock screen. You can create new lock screens and connect to your Focus modes, such as work and play, each with its customizations and widgets.
Edit Feature in Messages app – Messages app in iOS 16 gets edit and delete function. You can edit a message for up to 15 minutes after sending it. SharePlay also will work in Messages.
Contactless Payment with Apple Pay – Apple Pay can now let you use contactless payments with merchants using just iPhones. And the new Apple Pay Later lets you split a purchase into four payments over six weeks with no interest or fees.
New function for iCloud Shared Photo library – The iCloud Shared Photo library lets you share a separate iCloud photo library with a maximum of five other people.
Enhanced Family Sharing – The family sharing feature has got new features. It now allows parents to set up children’s devices much quicker and easier.
Check all the new features of the iOS 16 preview at the Apple website here.
How to Download and install iOS 16 Beta on your iPhone?
1. If you have an Apple developer account, you can download (link) and install the iOS 16 beta on your compatible iPhone right away and experience the new features. The iOS 16 supports iPhone 8 through iPhone 13 models.
If you do not have an Apple developer account, you can also try the iOS 16 beta, but unofficially.
2. To install the iOS 16 beta without a developer account, go to this site (link) via Safari browser. Find the iOS 16 beta profile and proceed with the instruction.
Download iOS 16 and iPad OS 16 wallpapers
If you like, download the iOS 16 wallpapers from the link below. The zip file contains three wallpapers from the new OS in FHD pixels resolutions.
If you are looking for other devices wallpapers, check our wallpaper download section.
- Apple iOS 15: Features and Wallpapers Download
- Apple iPad Air 5 (2022): Wallpapers, Specs, Features and Price
- Apple iPhone SE 2022: Specs, Features, Price and Wallpapers Download
- Sony Xperia 1 IV: Specs, Features, Price and Wallpapers Download