Bricked Oppo A37FW can now be easily unbrick and go back to the stock firmware with the below given few steps. The entry-level Oppo A37FW comes packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 2630 mAh battery, 8MP camera, 16GB storage option, 2GB memory, 5-inch HD display, etc. If your phone is not start (vibrating only), then you may follow below guide.
If Oppo A37FW does not boot (vibrating only) after flashing a wrong firmware, but still your computer can detect your phone, then this guide may help you give rebirth to your phone (bricked or if it stuck in a bootloop/welcome screen). There are various reasons for bricking your phone like rooting, installing custom recovery and custom ROM, etc.
There are few prerequisites for installing stock firmware on a hard bricked Oppo A37. First, download all files given below and then follow the below guide. All credits go to XDA senior member Yashraj22.
How to Unbrick Oppo A37FW (Restore Stock Firmware)
1. Download (link above) and install Qualcomm driver on your computer.
2. Unzip the downloaded Oppo A37FW stock firmware zip file (link above) on your PC. You will see Msm8x39DownloadTool.exe or something like that in the unzipped folder.
3. On your PC, open Device Manager, then switch off your phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable. Press and hold Vol+ and Vol- buttons together and keep pressing until the Device Manager gets refreshed.
4. In the Device Manager, you will see a new Port menu is added.
5. Now, run the Msm8x39DownloadTool.exe file (you got it in step 2). If you see ‘COM’ and device is not connected, then proceed with below steps.
6. Check the box next to “Reset after download” and press “Start” button.
7. After downloading, your device will reboot automatically. If it didn’t reboot, unplug it from PC, and hold the power button until it starts.
You have now successfully unbricked your device. Any question? Leave it in the comment section below. (Source – XDA)