If you suspected that your Gmail account has been opened by someone, here is a simple way to find out who, from where, at which time and how.
This is very simple. By checking your Gmail account login activity, you can easily find out Gmail login IP address, access type and country location. This information helps you to ensure only the authorized user is logging into Gmail account.
1. Login into your Gmail account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the inbox window & click ‘Details’ link next to IP address.
3. A new pop-up window will open and displays the following details:
– Access Type like web browser, mobile, POP3 etc.
– IP address of location of Gmail account login.
– Date & time of account login in specific time zone.