Needless to say the importance of strong password. It is a crucial part of online security and needs to be changed regularly for continued security. However, creating a strong password is a tiresome job for many, so they use memorable words and numbers for passwords. If you are one of those iOS device users, you can try Wolfram Password Generator Reference app for creating strong passwords.
The Wolfram Password Generator Reference App for iOS (iPhone, iPod and iPad) lets you generate secure passwords at the click of a button. Additionally, you can test your password’s strength and calculate the time it would take to hack a password.
To make your password stronger, you can also apply specific rules, such as whether to allow or disallow lowercase letters, special characters, etc.
Key Features of Wolfram Password Generator Reference app:
- Generate quick and secure passwords at the click of a button
- Create single or multiple passwords of any length
- Choose custom options including alphabetic, alphanumeric, pronounceable, or word-based passwords, and even generate four-digit PINs
- Apply specific rules to allow or disallow lowercase letters, special characters, and more
- Test a password’s strength and compute a score based on detailed criteria to help identify weaknesses
- Compute the time it would take to hack any password