The new Microsoft Store in Windows 11 has many UI changes, supports more Win32 apps, brings Disney+ movies, and more. Microsoft has decided to offer the new Store to Windows 10 users as well, but currently available for Windows 10 Insiders only. However, stable Windows 10 users can install the Windows 11 Store right now on their PC to enjoy all the new features.
Microsoft may bring the new Microsoft Store to all Windows 10 users soon. But if you want to get the much-improved experience right now, you can manually install the new Store app right now on your stable Windows 10 build. Follow the below guide to know how to upgrade the Store in Windows 10 to the Windows 11 Store.
Steps to Install new Microsoft Store on Windows 10
1. Open this website (https://store.rg-adguard.net/) on your web browser (preferably on Firefox).
2. Click on the URL dropdown menu and select ProductID from the list.
3. Copy and paste 9wzdncrfjbmp into the text field shown next to ProductID.
4. Next to the text field, make sure that RP is selected and click on the checkmark to get the result.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and download Microsoft.WindowsStore_22110.1401.10.0_neutral_~8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle package.
6. Also download, Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.7_7.2109.13004.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.appx file.
7. Now, open PowerShell as administartor and run the below command: Add-AppxPackage -Path FullPathToTheMsixbundleFile.
For example: Add-AppxPackage -Path c:\users\prajit\downloads\Microsoft.WindowsStore_22110.1401.10.0_neutral~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle
8. If you get an error, open the downloads folder and double-click on the Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.7_7.2109.13004.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.appx file. Now, run the above command again.
9. The new Windows 11 Microsoft Store will install on your Windows 10 PC.
The new Microsoft Store has a beautiful design with different sections for apps on the side of the interface with big icons, a large banner for highlighted items, and smooth animations all over. Also, you can download more Win32 programs from the new Microsoft Store for your Windows 10 PC.
- How to Downgrade From Windows 11 to Windows 10
- How to Check If You Can Install Windows 11 on Your PC
- Make Bootable Windows 11 Disk by Disabling TPM, Secure Boot, and RAM Check
- Make Windows 11 Taskbar Look and Behave Like macOS Floating Dock