Google has finally launched Allo, its smart messaging app for Android, after the company first announced it at its I/O developer conference in May 2016 along with the super simple video calling app Duo. Allo works more like WhatsApp. The app requires only a phone number to register and offers end-to-end encryption. Once activated you can chat or group chat with your contacts.
The best features of Google Allo are Google Assistant and Smart Reply. You can ask or chat with Google Assistant to get answers about anything, find information, and get things done without having to leave your conversation. The Smart Reply feature lets you respond to messages without typing a single word.
Below are the highlighted features of Google Allo:
1. The Google Assistant: Get answers, find information, and get things done without having to leave your conversation.
2. Smart Reply: Respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart Reply learns over time and suggests responses in your style. It responds to text and photos to help you keep the conversation going.
3. Ink: Get creative with the photos you send by doodling on them.
4. Whisper Shout: No more TYPING IN ALL CAPS to get your point across. Say it louder or quieter by changing the size of your text with a quick swipe.
5. Stickers: Say what you really mean with exclusive stickers designed by independent artists and studios from around the world.
6. Incognito mode: Chat privately with end-to-end encryption. Control how long your messages stick around with expiring chats. Use private notifications to hide your chats from shoulder surfers.
Interested users can download Google Allo from Play store here. Just activate with your phone number, and start express yourself better with stickers, doodles, and HUGE emojis and text.