The personalization option in Windows 11 lets you customize your device with wallpapers, accent colors, and more. And themes allow you quickly configure the look and feel of the device without manually selecting the items. Along with the default Bloom themes, the latest version of Windows 11 22H2 features hidden education themes designed for students.
Windows 11 22H2 has six hidden education themes reserved for students using Windows 11 devices in schools. These light and dark themes come with new wallpapers and accent colors.
Interested users can enable the hidden education theme on their devices as instructed below to give a refreshing look to their device.
How to Enable Education Themes in Windows 11 22H2?
1. Open the Registry Editor on your Windows 11 computer.
2. Navigate to
3. Right-click on the Device, select New, and then Key. Name it Education.
4. Next, right-click on the new Education key, and select New > DWORD (32-Bit) Value. Name it EnableEduThemes.
5. Double-click on the EnableEduThemes on the right pane of the registry editor.
6. The default value will be 0. Change its value to 1 and click the OK button to save the changes.
7. Close the Registry Editor and Restart your computer to apply the changes.
Warning: Editing Registry can cause seriuos issues to your computer, if edited wrongly. Please follow the above guide at your own risk. We can’t take responsibility for anything that goes wrong. This guide is intended for technically talented users only.
Once you restart your computer, the device will download the new educational themes as soon as a user signs in to the device.
And as you all know, to apply the new theme, go to Settings and select Personalization. Click on Themes and choose the new educational theme.
According to Microsoft, when students apply these themes on their Windows 11 PC, they feel the device is their own. When students feel more ownership over their devices, they tend to take better care of them.
- How to Enable Webcam On/Off Indicator in Windows 11
- Change Volume by Scrolling the Mouse Wheel in Windows 11
- Fix the Problem Ejecting USB Mass Storage Device Error in Windows 11
- How to Open Classic File Explorer With Ribbon UI in Windows 11