Entering into Recovery mode on Moto X, Moto G and Moto E is little tricky. In recovery mode, users can carry out various tasks. For instance, factory reset when your phone became unresponsive, delete system cache to speed up the phone and improve battery performance, wipe data and more. Follow the guide below to enter into recovery mode on the Moto X, G and E
For your information, every Android device has a recovery mode called stock recovery and can be accessed via hardware key combinations. Users can also install custom recovery such as CWM and TWRP, which is suitable for development tasks (install custom ROMS, backup and restore entire system, flash new kernel, flash system app).
How to enter into Recovery Mode on the Moto X, G and E
1. Power off your Moto X, G or E.
2. Press and hold Volume down and Power buttons together for few seconds and release both buttons.
Note: If the device reboots, you will need to begin the process again.
3. You will get a list of boot options.
4. Select ‘Recovery’ from the list using Volume Down key and select it using Volume Up key. You will get Android logo with exclamation mark.
5. Now, hold down the Volume Up key for about 15 to 20 seconds. While still holding down the Volume Up key, press and release the Power key.
6. You will now enter into recovery mode.
Hope you will enjoy this post. Leave you views in the comment section below.