ChatGPT, the artificial intelligence chatbot from OpenAI, launched as a web version for public use a few months back. Now official ChatGPT app is available on Android and iOS, allowing users to use the AI chatbot more comfortably. And the app will sync your history across devices and bring you the latest model improvements from OpenAI.
OpenAI first rolled out its ChatGPT app for iPhone and iPad in May 2023. Now the app is available on Play Store for Android smartphone users. The ChatGPT app brings more comfort to using the AI chatbot as you can get voice-to-text support and do not need to visit the website to access the service.
And according to OpenAI, the ChatGPT Android app lets you get instant answers, tailored advice, creative inspiration, professional input, and learning opportunities.
Download and Install ChatGPT Android App
2. Open the app and sign in with your ChatGPT account to start using it.
3. If you do not have a ChatGPT account, you can use your Gmail account to sign in to the service.
4. To configure the app, tap the hamburger menu. Here you can change the theme, delete history, change language, and export data.
5. The history tab in the menu lets you access your chat history.
You can also choose between the Free GPT-3.5 and Paid GPT-4 (paid) models from the app. However, plugin support seems missing in the Android app.
FYI, ChatGPT is an artificial intelligent service from Open AI. It uses natural language processing to have human-like conversations. It can answer your questions, compose various written content, such as emails, articles, essays, and social media posts for you, generate code, and more.
- How to Transcribe YouTube Videos Using ChatGPT
- How to Integrate ChatGPT Into Gmail and Compose Emails
- Add ChatGPT to Google Searches on Chrome and Firefox Browsers
- How to Install Google Bard as Desktop App in Windows 11