Xiaomi has starting to roll out MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x. The update brings Android 7.0 Nougat, July 2017 security patches, a handful of new features and general bug fixes to Redmi Note 4. The update (MIUI 188.8.131.52 NCFMIED) is rolling out via OTA and all users will get the update notification in a week or more. Users can also download and install the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4/4x manually.
Besides Android 7.0 Nougat native features, MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM brings separate app lock for Dual apps, hides notification content on the lock screen, support exFAT file system for SD card, offers improved Google keyboard, more customizable quick settings menu, and more. The update also includes general bug fixes and several optimizations.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM update weighs around 1.3GB and currently rolling out in few countries. However, all Redmi Note 4/4X will get the OTA (over the air) update within a week or more.
How to download and install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4.4X
1. MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable recovery ROM zip files from here.
2. Rename the ROM to update.zip and save it on your phone.
3. Turn off your phone and then press the Volume + button along with the power button to boot into Mi Recovery.
4. Navigate to update.zip file (use Vol up/down button and select it using power button).
5. Confirm the installation by selecting the Yes button. Once it is installed then selects the back button and then reboot.
After installation, setup and enjoy new Android version. Any question? Leave it in the comment section below. (Source)