Microsoft’s most exciting Windows version, Windows 7 has many new features and functionality. The most productive feature jumplist lets users to access frequently used applications when right-click on an icon in the superbar.
However, if you want combine multiple programs in one icon, there is a program called ‘Jumplist-Launcher’ that lets you add up to 60 programs or files within self-defined groups inside a jumplist.
Features of Jumplist-Launcher:
- No Installation required (Portable App)
- jumplist entries can be grouped
- Lets user choose one default-entry which will be opened when clicked on Jumplist-Launchers Superbar-icon.
- Entries may contain command-line arguments also
- Supports Multiple Jumplist-Launcher-Icons
Usage: Using the program is very simple, just run the program, create a group (for example Programs, or files), drag and drop items in the group and click ‘Create Jumplist’ button.