One of the distinguishing features of the Oppo Find N2 Flip phone is the large cover display. You can access a few apps, such as camera, weather, timers, etc., and get notifications on the cover screen. Since the cover screen is big enough (3.26-inch display) to show most of the content, it will be very convenient as you will not need to open the phone.
Though Oppo Find N2 Flip has a large cover display, it can not run all apps. However, there is a method to run any Android app on the cover screen of the Find N2 Flip phone. If you would like to use the full potential of your Oppo Find N2 Flip phone cover screen, the CoverScreen OS would help.
Developed for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip phones, the CoverScreen OS app now supports the Oppo Find N2 Flip phone. Since the app is currently experimental for the Oppo Find N2 Flip, you will see scaling issues with many apps.
How to Use CoverScreen OS on Oppo Find N2 Flip Phone to Run Apps on Cover Display?
1. First, open Play Store and install the CoverScreen OS app (link) on your Oppo Find N2 Flip phone.
2. Launch CoverScreen OS and grant necessary permissions.
3. After setting up the app, tap on the cover screen. You will see the CoverScreen OS welcome screen.
4. Next, tap the screen, and it will open the launcher.
5. From the launcher, you can launch any app installed on your device.
That is all how to run any app on the cover screen of the Oppo Find N2 Flip phone. Oppo Find N2 Flip is the second generation phone in the Find series, and it looks similar to Samsung’s latest Galaxy Z Flip 4.
Oppo Find N2 Flip has several new features, including a large cover display, a Hasselblad-enabled camera, a better hinge for ultimate crease control, and more. Also, you can enjoy new features like the cover screen bitmoji AOD, GIF wallpaper, etc.
Update: The CoverScreen OS will also work on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 cover screen. So Galaxy Flip 3/4 users can try the app to run app from the cover screen
- ColorOS 13 (Android 13) Update: Eligible Oppo Phones and Release Date
- Enable and Use Reading Mode on Android Phone
- How to Enable Cough and Snore Detection Feature on Android Phone
- Use ColorOS ODialer on OnePlus Phone to Record Calls Secretly and Automatically