The Clear Calling feature for Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro offers crystal-clear voice calling. Released as part of the Feature Drop update of December 2022, it utilizes noise cancellation, AI, and machine learning to filter out surrounding noises and send clear voices at the other end. This feature enhances the calling voice on the other end of the call.
Clear Calling will be helpful in busy places, noisy restaurants, windy streets, etc., for better communication. Using this feature, Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro users can improve the voice clarity of a person on the other side of a noisy phone call.
Here is how to enable Clear Calling on your Pixel 7 phone. The feature is available depending on your Wi-Fi and network connection. Currently, it is available on Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro only. Other devices may get the feature later.
How to Turn On Clear Calling on Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro Phones?
1. Open the Settings menu on your Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro.
2. Select the Network & Internet option and tap on Calls & SMS.
3. Next, under Wi-Fi calling, choose your network and enable Wi-Fi calling.
4. Now, go back to the Settings menu and tap the Sound & vibration option.
5. Tap on the Clear calling option.
6. On the next page, turn on the Use Clear calling option.
You have now enabled the Clear Calling feature on your Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro phones. As said, it works depending on your Wi-Fi and network connection. If your network provider does not support Wi-Fi calling, this feature will not work.
As you know, you will not notice Clear Calling working on your end. But as long as you have an internet connection, you can ensure that the feature is working and the person on the other side is hearing a clear voice.
- Does Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro Supports NavIC (Indian Navigation Satellite Systems)
- Download Pixel 7 Live Wallpapers For Your Phone (Pixel 7 Live Wallpapers APK)
- How to Check Air Quality of Your Region in Google Maps
- How to Use Google’s Real Tone Filters on Any Android and iPhone