OnePlus has released new OxygenOS Open Beta 19/10 for OnePlus 3/3T with all new OnePlus Launcher v2.1, several optimizations, bug fixes and a couple of new additions. OxygenOS Open Beta 19 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3T are now available for download. If you are already participating in the open beta program, you will receive the OTA (over the air) update in the coming days.
A main change in OxygenOS Open Beta 19/10 is updated OnePlus launcher. The new OnePlus Launcher v2.1 brings features like recently searched apps in the app drawer, option to select new icon packs, option to adjust columns, grid size and icon size, blue icon for newly installed apps and more. Moreover, the weather and calendar apps now support dynamic icon display and there is a new weather widget as well.
Below are the full changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 19/10 for OnePlus 3/3T:
All new OnePlus Launcher v2.1:
– Supports dynamic icons for Weather and Calendar
– Added ‘Home screen layout’ under launcher settings for grid and icon customizations
– Grid layout will be kept irrespective of display size changes
– Added search history records in app drawer, displaying the 5 most recent apps on the first row
– Newly installed apps will now be tagged with a blue dot for easier recognition
– You can access icon pack resources on the Play store directly under launcher settings
– User interface improvements during widget selection
– Launcher version information is now visible under launcher settings
– Added an option to display battery status of connected bluetooth devices
– Added OnePlus widget (Not usable on Shelf)
– Email address recognition within the text message contents
– Size of clock widget is now adjustable
– Updated UI style for Clock
– Smart Callback works even better now
– Incoming call animations are more dazzling than ever
– OnePlus font optimizations for select languages
– Compatibility optimizations for various Bluetooth devices
OxygenOS Open Beta enables users’ early access to new features. The latest version is still based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and if you are interested here is how to download and install OxygenOS Open Beta 19/10 manually on your OnePlus 3/3T.
2. After downloading the firmware on your computer, follow this installation instruction.