OnePlus has been released OxygenOS 4.7.6 OTA update for OnePlus 5T with camera improvements, assistive lighting for face unlock, December 2017 security patches, various other improvements and general bug fixes. At the sometime OnePlus is starts rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo update for OnePlus 5T as Open Beta. OxygenOS 4.7.6 OTA update starts getting on the device, which weigh around 86MB.
Since the OxygenOS 4.7.6 OTA update is rolling out in phases, it will take few days to get across the world. You can also download and install the OTA update or full ROM manually. OxygenOS 4.7.6 OTA update (86MB) and full ROM (1.609GB) is now available, which you can download and install manually as given below.
The new software update bring Assistive lighting feature for Face Unlock, includes improvements for camera and Selfie in low light, improvements for Wi-Fi display and more.
What is new in OnePlus 5T OxygenOS 4.7.6:
– Stability improvements
– Clarity improvements for selfie in low light
– Performance improvements for 3rd party camera apps
There is also a good news for OnePlus 5T users. The company starts rolling out the Android Oreo update for the device as Open Beta builds. Earlier this week, OnePlus released the stable version Oreo update for the OnePlus 5.
How to install OxygenOS 4.7.6 Update on OnePlus 5T
OTA Update Method: Your phone should be on OxygenOS 4.7.5
1. Save the downloaded (link above) OxygenOS 4.7.6 OTA zip file on your phone’s memory.
2. Turn off the phone and boot into recovery (Use Power + Volume Down buttons).
3. In recovery, select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
4. Browse the OTA zip file (you just saved) and select it. The update will start and reboot automatically after finishing the update.
Full ROM updates Method: