LG G4 users might have noticed the loud alert on full charge. The phone makes loud alert when it get charged full, even if you put your phone in priority mode. However, the real problem here is that, some people have a habit of leaving their phone to charge overnight. As LG G4 makes sound on full charge, it can disturb their sleep.
In this guide, we will show you how to disable LG G4 loud alert on full charge. You can do this in two ways. Thanks to XDA user FPtje, the first method requires root access on the phone and unsafe (as it need to edit a system file), while the second method does not require root access and simple, but need to use automation app like Tasker.
Before you get start, please note that leaving your phone to charge overnight is convenient, but need to make sure it does not overheat, otherwise will reduce your battery’s lifespan. LG G4 loud alert on full charge can help on that?.
1. Install ES File Explorer and give root access (Settings -> Tools -> Root Explorer)
2. Open ES File Explorer and navigate to:
3. Locate the file “FullBattery.ogg”
4. Now, just delete the file or rename the file (if you want to restore it in future)
5. Reboot your phone and see how it is working.