An unofficial build of CyanogenMod 12, which is based on the Android 5.0 Lollipop, is now available for 1st Gen Moto G (XT 1032). CyanogenMod 12 is yet to be released officially, but an XDA community member Alberto97 has compiled the CyanogenMod 12 that you can install on your 1st Gen Moto G (XT 1032)
CyanogenMod 12 will give you taste about Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Moto G (XT 1032). Before you get start flashing the CyanogenMod 12 on your 1st Gen Moto G, please note that this is not a fully functional ROM. Things like Hotspot Wi-Fi, Camera, LPM Mode, Sleep Mode, etc. currently do not work.
Note: Install the ROM at your own risk. We will not take any responsibility for any damage this may cause to your device!
For installing CM 12 ROM, your Moto G must have unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery installed.
2. Boot Moto G into recovery mode by holding Volume (-) and Power button simultaneously
3. Use Volume (-) to scroll to Recovery and then use Volume (+) to select.
4. From the recovery mode, select the option Wipe data/factory reset (use volume button to select and confirm the selection with power button).Also, select Wipe Dalvik cache.
5. Select install zip from sdcard, and then select choose zip from sdcard.
7. Once the installation has finished, return back to the main menu, and select the reboot system now option. The device should now boot into CyanogenMod 12.
Hope you will enjoy! Leave your views in the comment section below. (source)