OnePlus has released OxygenOS 3.2.6 (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) update for OnePlus 3 with many bug fixes and performance boost. As usual, the incremental OTA update will take several days to reach on all devices. However, if you prefer manual installation, then you can download and install the OxygenOS 3.2.6 update on your OnePlus 3 manually.
This 40MB OxygenOS 3.2.6 OTA update improves camera quality, 1080p video recording and adaptive brightness on OnePlus 3. It will also fix green & yellow tint issue, optimize white balance, fix Bluetooth connection problems for vehicles and optimize battery consumption. In addition, there is an option in Developer Options to turn on/off Doze Mode and a Pocket Mode switch in Display settings.
Below are the full changelog of OxygenOS 3.2.6 update:
– Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications.
– Improved adaptive brightness performance
– Improved camera quality
– Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
– Optimized white balance
– Improved 1080p video recording
– Addressed some bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
– Allows third party application to modify ringtone
– Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
– Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
– Added DozeMode switch in Developer options
– Added PocketMode switch in Display settings
If you have not received the OTA update on your OnePlus 3, check it by going to Settings > about phone > system update. If update found, let it download and install. However, to apply the update your device should be on OxygenOS 3.2.4.
Disclaimer: Follow the instruction at your own risk. We will not be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
Note: The below method requires ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your PC.
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ in Developer Options
2. Download the OxygenOS 3.2.6 for OnePlus 3 [HERE] (1.3GB) and save it inside the folder where ADB is installed.
3. Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. In recovery, select Install from ADB Sideload
4. Now, connect your phone to your PC, go to ADB installation folder (where you saved OxygenOS 3.2.6) and open a command window from there.
5. Type the below command to know the connection between your phone and PC. If not, install proper driver on your computer.
6. Now, issue the below command to flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.6 on OnePlus 3:
adb sideload File Name.zip (replace ‘File Name.zip’ with original file name of the update zip file)
7. Wait until the process complete and then reboot your phone.