In this guide, we will let you know how to fix lag after updating your device to Android 5.0 Lollipop. While most users got better performance after the Android 5.0 Lollipop update, some users have experiencing lag on their device after installing the new software update. This guide let you know how to fix the issue.
For your information, Lollipop is thought to be the biggest update to Android to date. New Material Design, enhanced security, better battery life, new runtime for faster application performance, support for 64-bit, better hardware accessory support, improved accessibility features, Android TV support, improved multimedia, support for new languages, new apps, etc. makes Android 5.0 Lollipop a most important update ever.
If your smartphone and tablet is showing lag after updating to Android 5.0, try below simple trick that will make sure you are getting better performance from your device.
1. Turn off your phone and boot it into bootloader mode.
2. To boot into bootloader mode, press and hold the Power, Volume (+) and Volume (-) buttons together.
3. In bootloader screen, use the volume (-) button to scroll through until you see the “Recovery Mode” option. Press the “Power” button to select the recovery mode.
4. You will see an exclamation mark. Press and hold Volume (+) and Power buttons to go to recovery screen.
[Please note that the above procedure may vary with your device model]
5. From recovery, select “Wipe Cache Partition” (use Volume (-) button to navigate) and press the Power button to confirm.
It will take some times to complete the process. Once it is completed, go to reboot option and reboot your phone. Leave your views in the comment section below.