Google Chrome’s built-in Dino Run game is popular among users. The game comes on the browser window when your phone or PC has no internet connection, and it serves as an excellent way to kill time. Like the classic dinosaur offline game in Chrome, the Google Play Store app has a couple of offline games to play.
Google Play Store app’s offline games are classic collections and are fun to play when there is no internet connection on your Android phone. It packs the classic Snake, Hot Air Ballon, Whirlybird, Minesweeper, Cricket, Solitair, and PAC-MAN games.
Google offline/built-in games is not a new feature of the Play Store, but many people may not know about it. So, here is how to get and play these offline games on your Android phone and tablet.
Steps to Get Offline Game on Google Play Store
- First, clear the Play Store list from the Recents menu.
- Now, turn off mobile data and Wi-Fi or turn on Airplane Mode.
- Next, open the Google Play Store and select the Games tab at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see Hot Air Balloon and few other games listed.
- Tap on the More offline games option to get all the offline games available in Play Store.
- To play a game, tap on the Play button next to the game name.
So, this is how to enable and play offline games on Google Play Store. And the good thing is that you don’t need to install any of the games named above on your phone.
- How to Get GameSnacks Games on Android Auto Right Now
- Record any Screen on Older Android Phones With Google Play Games Record
- How to Turn Off Auto-Play Videos in Google Play Store
- Transfer Apps via Play Store’s Nearby Share Option (Without Mobile Data)