All Android users can now enjoy CyanogenMod on their device without rooting their phone and installing the custom ROM. The CMApps brings many CyanogenMod’s built-in apps such as cLock homescreen and lockscreen widget, DSP sound manager, Android’s best file manager, Apollo music player and even the CM’s launcher and wallpapers to any phone running on Android 4.2 and later.
For your information, CyanogenMod ROM is the most famous and well-established of all custom Android ROMs. This ROM features many welcome tweaks and customizations as well as includes many feature rich apps. However, the ROM does not available for every Android phone and even if it is available not everyone is able to install it.
Now anyone can enjoy some of CM’s goodies on their device with the CMApps. This app, which is now available at Play Store, lets you install many CM’s apps and launcher to any Android phone. It includes the following apps and tweaks.
- Apollo — CM’s built-in music player
- cLock – Visually attractive home and lock screen widget
- DSP Manager — an app that allows you to tweak sound
- File Manager — Android’s best file manger
- Sound Recorder
- Calculator – Feature rich calculator with many advanced functions
- Torch – Lightweight torch app
- Trebuchet — CM’s launcher
Please note that, some of these apps may not work on very device, especially with Touchwiz and Sense interface, because these apps are designed to work with CyanogenMod ROM. If you are interested, head over to Play Store and install the app.