Xaomi has released a new software update for Redmi Note 4X with support for VoLTE on some carrier, a bunch of bug fixes and optimizations. The MIUI V22.214.171.124 Global Stable build starts getting on Redmi Note 4X and the incremental OTA update will reach on all device in the coming days. MIUI V126.96.36.199.MCFMIDL Global Stable recovery and fastboot images are now available for download, which you can download and install manually.
MIUI V188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4X includes fix for issues with pop-ups after unmounting SD card, notification shade issues, problems with Bluetooth, and more. Also the update brings VoLTE support for Airtel and Android security patch level May, 2017 to Redmi 4X. Below are the main highlights of this update.
Highlights of MIUI V184.108.40.206.MCFMIDL Global Stable build:
– Updated Google Security Patch to 05-01-2017
– Fix for issues with pop-ups after unmounting SD card
– Fix for IP telephony appeared in global builds
– Fix for a blank bar appeared in the Notification shade in some cases
– Fix for notification shade issues
– Fix for camera couldn’t be opened in some cases
– Airtel VoLTE support (new)
– Fix for com.android.bluetooth stopped working after going back to First space from Second space and changing system language
– Fix for problems with Bluetooth copy after going back to First space and switching languages
MIUI V220.127.116.11 Global Stable OTA (over the air) updates starts rolling out for Redmi Note 4X, and it will take few days complete the roll out. If you have not received the update notification yet, you can check it manually by going to Settings > About Phone > System updates > Check for update.
Alternatively, you can download and install the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable ROM (full firmware) manually. Read on to know how it is.