It has been a few days since the PA team released the Paranoid Android 7.2 custom ROM with new features and a fresh device lists. Since then the OpenKirin team was hard working to add support for Huawei Honor 8 Pro. Now, the Android 7.1.2 Nougat based Paranoid Android 7.2 is ready for the device, which you can download and flash right now and taste the latest Paranoid Android has to offer.
The AOSP based Paranoid Android 7.2 brings some unique features like color engine, accidental touch prevention, pocket lock, etc. Also, the ROM brings some Android O Developer Preview features along with several native features. The ROM is clean and pure and offers global network support.
The full changelog can be viewed down below.
– Pocket Lock (prevents any form of accidental input when your device is in your pocket by disabling input sources)
– Accidental Touch (It prevents any sort of accidental touch on hardware buttons while the touch screen is in use. Useful for gamers)
– Improvements to Color Engine (introducing gray as a new primary and accent color)
– Option for double tap to sleep on status bar
– Screen off action for button settings
– Fix for navigation bar swiping
– Notification light fixes and improvements
– Various Bluetooth connectivity fixes
– Optimized fingerprint unlock speed
-Various performance enhancements
– Various power related enhancements
Paranoid Android 7.2.1 supports Honor 8 Pro (DUKE) AL10, AL20, AL30, L09 and TL30 variants. The present status of the ROM is beta and includes some bugs, such as rear camera video recording works only with OpenCamera app and need to set FPS to 15.
To install Paranoid Android 7.2, your Honor 8 Pro should be on EMUI 5 or Resurrection Remix OS 3.5.8. Unlocked bootloader and TWRP recovery is a mandatory.
1. Download Paranoid Android 7.2 from source here.
3. Save both zip file on your phone’s storage
Leave your views about this ROMin the comment section below. (Source)