OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS Open Beta 20/11 for OnePlus 3/3T with bug fixes and optimizations. The update fixes a bunch of bugs found in the previous build, like third-party app crashes, optimizes many functions, like expanded screenshot feature, and includes visual effects improvements for Weather widget and more. OnePlus 3/3T users signed up for open beta program will get the OxygenOS Open Beta 20/11 OTA update soon.
Last month OnePlus rolled out OxygenOS Open Beta 19/10 with all new OnePlus Launcher v2.1 and various other changes, but the OxygenOS Open Beta 20/11 includes only a few fixes and optimizations. Below is the official changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 20/11 for OnePlus 3/3T.
Changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 20/11
– Battery saver indication changed from orange status bar to a notification
– Optimized calculation method for data usage statistics, tracking is now more accurate.
– Optimized expanded screenshot, now supports capture while gifs and videos are playing (Experimental).
– Visual effects improvements for Weather widget
– Resolved various 3rd party app crashes.
– Fixed Bluetooth device battery status wrongly displayed for non-supported devices.
– Fixed Weather occasionally not being able to retrieve forecast data.
OxygenOS Open Beta enables users’ early access to new features. However, note that the OTA update is available for those users who have signed up for the beta program. Other users can download and flash the ROM manually.
2. After downloading the firmware on your computer, follow this installation instruction.