The much awaited MIUI 9 is just around the corner. It is set to release on July 26 along with the new Mi 5X. Now, the MIUI team is hiring owners of Xiaomi Mi and Redmi devices for beta testing MIUI 9 China ROM. Below are the eligible devices list and requirements for participating in the MIUI 9 Beta program.
If you would like to test out the beta version of MIUI 9 (MIUI 8 China ROM) on your device, join the beta program before 1 August 2017. There is no region restriction. All owners of supported devices (list below) can apply for beta program. To join the MIUI 9 beta program, you should install Xiaomi MIUI Forum app on your device.
Below are the pre-requisites for participating in the MIUI 9 China Beta program.
– Should have some knowledge about ROMs
– Willing to discuss with other members in both QQ Beta group and forum
– QQ is a must, no alternate app
– No region restriction
– Communication language English
Below are the eligible devices for participating MIUI 9 China Beta Program:
Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 5s Plus, Mi 5s, Mi 5c, Mi 5, Mi 4S, Mi 4c, Mi 4, Mi 3, Mi 2/2S, Mi MIX, Mi Max 2, Mi Max, Mi Note 2, Mi Note/Pro, Mi Pad 2, Mi Pad 1, Redmi Note 4X (MTK), Redmi Note 4X (SD), Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3 (MTK), Redmi Note 3 (SD), Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note, Redmi Pro, Redmi 4X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi 3S/Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2/Prime, Redmi 1S, Redmi 1
Note that Mi 6, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm and Redmi Note 4X will be the first list of devices to get MIUI 9 Beta.
2. Open the app and on the homepage, select Recruitment.
3. Fill out your information as stated and tap on the Submit button. You will get a forum PM after approval. That’s it. (Source – MIUI)