Xiaomi has released MIUI 9 Global Beta 7.10.19 ROM with various fixes and optimizations along with patch for KRACK WPA2 security loophole. MIUI 9 Global Beta 7.10.19 ROM is available for download now (Fastboot and Recovery ROM). The new update supports a wide range of devices, which includes Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Mi 5, Mi 6, Mi Max, Redmi 3S, Redmi 2, and more.
If you are already running on the MIUI Global Beta ROM, you will get the new MIUI 9 Global Beta 7.10.19 update via OTA (over-the-air). Alternatively, you can download the update (Recovery ROM) and install manually. If your device runs on other OS version or older MIUI ROM, you should install Fastboot ROM, which will also wipe data from the device.
Below is what is new in MIUI 9 Global Beta 7.10.19 update, main change logs, download link and installation guide.
MIUI 9 Global Beta 7.10.19 main Changelog:
– Fingerprint module damage caused by fingerprint identification error (Fix).
– Security loophole of KRACK WPA2 (Fix).
– Multiple clock widgets are supported (Optimization).
– Icons can be dragged into files more easily (Optimization).
– Image has been compressed multiple times (Fix).
Interested users can try Xiaomi’s latest Android skin MIUI 9 Global Beta and experience all the new features right now. Check out the installation guide below.
Important: We remind you that this is the beta version of the upcoming MIUI 9 update and contain several bugs that are not identified. The stable version of MIUI 9 will rolled out possibly by next month.
Downloads: Download MIUI 9 Global Beta 7.10.19 ROM (Recovery/Fastboot) for your device [HERE].
Recovery Method: If you are already running on the previous version of MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM, then follow this guide.
1. Save the downloaded recovery ROM (link above) on your phone’s internal storage.
2. Launch the ‘Updater’ app on your phone. Tap the setting icon (3 dots) at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM zip file you have just saved on your phone.
3. The flashing process will start and this will take some time to finish.
Once the installation process is finished, your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Fastboot Method: If you on older MIUI version, then you need to flash the Fastboot ROM. It will wipe your device, so back up important data before proceeding with the installation.