As you may know, MIUI 9 is Xiaomi’s next major OS update and its Beta testing is now going on successfully for first and second batch of devices. The third batch of MIUI 9 beta testing starts for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi Note and Mi Pad 3. If you are interested to test out the MIUI 9 beta o your device, apply for Beta testing before August 23. Here is how to apply for the MIUI 9 Beta program.
To test MIUI 9 beta on your Redmi/Mi device (list of third batches below), then join for the Beta program before 23, August 2017. There is no region restriction. All owners of supported Mi/Redmi devices can apply for beta program. To join the MIUI 9 beta program, you should install Xiaomi MIUI Forum app on your device.
To participate in the MIUI 9 Beta program, following prerequisites are required:
– Should have some knowledge about ROMs
– Willing to discuss with other members in both QQ Beta group and forum
– QQ is a must, no alternate app
– No region restriction
– Communication language English
Below are the third batches of devices that are eligible for MIUI 9 beta testing:
Xiaomi Mi 2/2S
Xiaomi Mi 3
Xiaomi Mi 4
Xiaomi Mi Note
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
1. To join the beta program, install Xiaomi MIUI Forum app from Play store here or downloading the APK from here. (Do not forget to enable “unknown sources’ option in Settings menu to install APK file).
2. Open the app and on the homepage, select Recruitment.
3. Fill out your information as stated and tap on the Submit button.
Once accepted, you will get a forum PM after approval. That’s it. (Source – MIUI)