Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) users can now update their device to Android 4.4.4 KitKat together with Galaxy Note 4 features with Ditto Note 4 ROM. This ROM brings many Note 4 features to Note 2 such as Smart Select, Air Command, Note 4 launcher and Accuweather, Ultra Power Saving Mode and many more.
Ditto Note 4 (DN4) ROM for Galaxy Note 2 is based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat Samsung firmware (a port from Korean variants of Galaxy S3 KitKat ROM) and brings many advanced features to Note 2, but the most tempting features are those that are come from the Galaxy Note 4.
When installed the Ditto Note 4 (DN4) ROM, you will get below Note 4 features on your Note 2 (GT-N7100):
1. Note 4 Air Command, Action Memo, Smart Select, Image Clip, Scrapbook and S Finder.
2. Note 4 Quick Connect, Multi-window, Recent Apps, Direct Pen Input, Side Key Panel, and Resize Windows from corners
3. Note 4 Power Saving Mode, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Settings and UI, Note 4 Launcher and Accuweather, and Contacts app.
4. Note 4 Phone app with N4 feature incoming call popup notification, resize window during calls feature and call recording feature
5. Messaging app with N4 feature, SMS pop-up notification
6. Note 4 lockscreen with charging effects and new lockscreen effects
7. Note 4 Music Player, Video Player, Internet Browser, Gallery with S Studio, S Voice with new pop-up features, S Planner, Email, Keyboard, Clock, My Files, and Calculator
8. Note 4 Story Album, Photo Note and more
Important Note: Before flashing the ROM, please backup your data and your EFS folder. Also, keep in mind that the process will void your device’s warranty. Your Note 2 should be rooted and custom recovery (TWRP recommended) installed.
1. Download the ROM [HERE] and copy it to your device’s SD card.
2. Now, boot Galaxy Note 2 into TWRP recovery by pressing Home + Power + Volume up button at the same time.
3. From recovery, wipe data, cache partition and format system.
4. Then select the ROM zip file and flash it.
Note: It should take less than 10 minutes until it boots. Enjoy! (source – XDA)