If you are an Android freak who owns an Android One smartphone, such as Micromax Canvas A1, Spice Dream Uno or Karbonn Sparkle V and looking for a simple way to unlock and lock bootloader, install custom recoveries and root the device, then the Android One Master Tool will be a best choice.
Android One Master Tool makes unlocking bootloader, installing custom recoveries and rooting (both locked and unlocked bootloader state) Android One smartphone a cakewalk process. No need to type commands any more. This tool performs all these actions at one go.
This universal tool supports all Android One smartphones, such as Micromax Canvas A1, Spice Dream Uno and Karbonn Sparkle V and easy to use. The following guide helps you know how to install and use Android One Master Tool.
Warning: The process will void your device warranty, so do it at your own risk.
1. Install proper driver for your Android One phone on your computer.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your phone (Go to Settings –> Developer Options -> USB Debugging)
3. Check the option “Unknown sources” by going to Settings -> Security.
4. Download Android One Master Tool zip file [HERE] and extract the contents.
5. Run the THE-MASTER-TOOL bat file.
6. Now, connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable and follow the onscreen instruction. (source – XDA)