One of the most attractive features of CyanogenMod ROM – the most famous and well-established of all custom Android ROMs – is its cLock home and lock screen widget. cLock is visually attractive and brings information such as date, time, weather, and calendar events on the lock screen. Moreover, you can edit the font and icon colors and make it fit with any theme or wallpaper you choose.
Now there is a good news for all Android users who love customization. The CyanogenMod UI and Experience Team Developer DvTonder have published the cLock home and lock screen widget for use with any device running Android 4.2 or greater. It has all features and same functionality as the current version in CyanogenMod.
You can download the APK free from XDA and enjoy below features on your device (Any Android 4.2 or higher device)
– Supports adding as a widget to either the Home to Lock screen or both
– Select between Analog or Digital clock Panel
– Choose whether to show Alarms
– Change font bold/normal in Digital Clock, Date and Alarm
– Weather panel with Yahoo! weather
– Color or Monochrome weather icons
– Minimized weather widget support (especially handy on lock screen)
– Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
– Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
– Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today’s date
– Change the font color of all text in all panels
– Configure widget when adding or from the cLock app in the app drawer
– Highlight upcoming calendar events
– Download and install Root Explorer from Play Store (if not installed)
– Download the cLock APK file and copy it to your SD card (download it from source link given at the end of this post).
– Open Root Explorer and navigate to the file that you just copied.
– Tap it and install the app. That’s it!
Note: Don’t forget to enable non-Play Store app installation by going to Settings -> Application Settings -> Unknown Sources. [Source & Download – XDA]