If you own a Nokia X2 Android phone, then the Nokia X2 Tools might be the one that you are looking for. Because, it lets you install Google Play Store on your Nokia X2 phone and get root access on it. This program is very simple to use – connect your phone to your PC, run the tool and choose your options.
Nokia has made several changes to the Android OS with the Nokia X Android phone. Its tile-based interface resembles Windows phone. Likewise, Nokia has stripped out everything Google from the phone and replaced all that with Microsoft services and Nokia apps, so for installing apps from Play Store, you need to install it manually. The Nokia X2 Tools lets you do that easily.
The Nokia X2 Tools provides following options to you:
1. It installs Nokia X2 drivers on your PC.
2. It Lets you Install/uninstall Google Play store and Google services
3. It lets you Root/unroot your phone
4. And finally, it lets you boot your device into recovery mode
1. Download Nokia X2 Tools program [Here]
2. Enable USB debugging on your Nokia X2 [Go to Settings -> About phone, and tap 5 times to “Software version”, then go to Settings -> Developer options and enable USB debugging]
3. Connect your phone to PC and run the Nokia X2 Tools exe file. It will prompt you with several options.
4. Press 1 on your PC’s keyboard to install driver for your phone (if not installed). Press 2 to get Google Play and Google services and press 4 to get root access.
Hope you will enjoy this post. Leave your views in the comment section below (source)