This tutorial will show you how to remove the bootloader unlocked warning message on 3rd Gen Moto G 2015. Motorola allows unlocking your 3rd Gen Moto G 2015’s bootloader, but after unlocking the bootloader, you will see a warning message instead of Motorola logo every time you boot your Moto G 2015.
There is no need to explain about the importance of unlocked bootloader for Android geeks. It is compulsory to install custom recovery, custom ROM, etc. but, if you are annoyed with the bootloader-unlocked warning on your 3rd Gen Moto G 2015, there is a simple workaround to restore the original boot logo.
Thanks to the XDA user Alberto97 for creating a flashable zip file, which restore the original boot logo and removes the unlocked warning message on Moto G 2015. All you need to flash the zip file via a custom recovery.
How to Remove Bootloader Unlocked Warning on Moto G 2015
Note: The below guide requires TWRP custom recovery (read this guide)
1. Download the flashable zip file [HERE] and put it on your Moto G 2015.
2. Boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode (Switch off phone, press Power + Volume Down buttons for 3 seconds)
3. From TWRP recovery, tap on Install and select the flashable zip file (you have downloaded in step 1).
4. Slide the button on the bottom to start the flashing process.
5. After installation finished, tap on ‘Reboot System’ to reboot your device.
Have any question? Give it in the comment section below (source – Alberto97)