OnePlus released OxygenOS 3.2.4 update for OnePlus 3 with minor bug fixes and optimizations. This 26MB hotfix OTA update will fix auto-reboot issue and improve call quality on OnePlus 3. As usual, the OTA (over-the-air) update is incremental, so it will take few days to get on all devices. If you prefer manual installation, then you can download and install the OxygenOS 3.2.4 on OnePlus 3 via ADB.
In the below guide, we show you the manual installation procedure for OxygenOS 3.2.4 on OnePlus 3. Before start, let us see what is new in this update. As said above, this new update will fix auto-reboot issue and improve call quality. In addition, it includes various bug fixes as well. However, this update does not include August security patches, so your OnePlus 3 remains on the July security patches.
Below are the main changelog and features of OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3
- Fixed the auto-reboot issue
- Improved call quality
- Implemented various fixes and carrier optimizations
Disclaimer: Follow the instruction at your own risk. We will not be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
Note: The below method requires ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your PC. Read this guide for details.
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ in Developer Options
2. Download the OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3 (1.3GB) [HERE] and save it inside the folder where ADB is installed.
3. Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. In recovery, select Install from ADB Sideload
4. Now, connect your phone to your PC, go to ADB installation folder (where you saved OxygenOS 3.2.4) and open a command window from there.
5. Type the below command to know the connection between your phone and PC. If not, install proper driver on your computer.
6. Now, issue the below command to flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.4 on OnePlus 3:
adb sideload File Name.zip (replace ‘File Name.zip’ with original file name of the update zip file)
7. Wait until the process complete and then reboot your phone.
The first boot will take 5-10 minutes. If you have any question, leave it in the comment section below. (Source – OnePlus)