OnePlus has released OxygenOS 3.2.7 hotfix update for OnePlus 3. The 6.7MB update fixes minor issues on OnePlus 3, such as ringtone issues related to alert slider and lagging under some gaming circumstances on the device. The OxygenOS 3.2.7 is an incremental update and it will take several days to reach across all devices. If you prefer manual installation, then you can download and install the OxygenOS 3.2.7 hotfix update on your device manually right now.
If you have not received the OTA notification for the OxygenOS 3.2.7 update on your OnePlus 3, just check it by going to the about device section. However, note that to apply the OTA update, your OnePlus 3 should be running on the previous OxygenOS 3.2.6 update. If not, checkout this guide to know how to update your device.
Changelog of OxygenOS 3.2.7 update for OnePlus 3
– Fixes ringtone issues related to alert slider
– Fixes lagging under some gaming circumstances
Checkout the installation guide to know how to manually apply the OxygenOS 3.2.7 hotfix update on OnePlus 3.
Prerequisites: To apply the OTA update, your OnePlus 3 should be on stock recovery, unrooted and stock ROM (OxygenOS 3.2.6). If not, you need to download the full ROM and install it manually.
1. Download OxygenOS 3.2.7 OTA update zip file for OnePlus 3 from here.
2. Enable ‘USB debugging’ on your device (Go to Setting > Developer Options > and enable USB debugging. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times)
3. Setup ADB and Fastboot driver on your Windows PC (Read this guide for instruction)
4. Save the downloaded OxygenOS 3.2.7 OTA update zip file inside the ADB installation folder
5. Now, switch off the phone and boot into recovery mode
6. Choose Install from ADB Sideload and connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable
7. Now, go to ADB installation folder, press Shift key, right click and select open command window here option and issue the below command:
8. If your device is not listed, install proper ADB driver for your device and then follow the guide
9. To flash Oxygen OS 3.2.7 update, issue the below command:
adb sideload File Name.zip (replace File Name.zip with the original file name)
10. Once the installation process completed, reboot your device by issuing the below command:
You have now successfully updated to your OnePlus 3 to latest version of OxygenOS (source – OnePlus)