The Note 4 Mini custom ROM for Galaxy Note 3 Neo will give an experience of real Galaxy Note 4 style on Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 as well as bring some functions like the Ultra Power Saving Mode (UPSM manager), Smart-Remote, etc. that are only available on Galaxy S5 and Note 4. Galaxy Note 3 Neo has good hardware specs and battery that will further enhance users experience while using this custom ROM.
Note 4 Mini custom ROM is based on stock Italian ITV 4.4.2 KitKat and it is debloated and tweaked for optimum performance. This ROM brings many advanced features to Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505, but the most tempting features are those that are come from the Galaxy S5 and Note 4.
If installed the Note 4 Mini custom ROM, you will get Note 4 Launcher, Settings, Colored status bar, My files, Calculator, Reminder, Dialer & Contact, Smart-Remote, S-Voice, Video Player, Music Player, All Together, Galaxy A5 Recent UI, Note 4 Task Manager, S5 Camera, Note 4 Gear, UPSM Manager, Watch-On, S5 S Note, etc.
IMPORTANT: Before flashing the ROM, please backup your data and your EFS folder. Also, keep in mind that the process will void your device’s warranty.
WARNING: This guide is intended for Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505. Follow the instruction at your own risk. We will not be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. It is recommended for technically talented users only.
1. Download the ROM zip file [HERE] and transfer it to your device’s SD card
2. Now, boot Note 3 Neo into custom recovery by pressing Home + Power + Volume up button at the same time.
3. From recovery, wipe data, cache partition, dalvik cache and format system.
4. Then select the ROM zip file and flash it.
5. Again, wipe cache partition and dalvik cache to fix any boot loop issue.
6. Reboot your device and enjoy!
Note: If you are experiencing system UI crash on any app, make small changes in the build.prop file (for Note 3 Neo SM-N750)
Replace the line:
Leave your views in the comment section below (source – XDA)