Le Eco Le 1S is the mid-range Android smartphone from the Chinese company LeTV. The handset features premium design and specifications and available at a very affordable price in India. Runs on the Android Lollipop, the handset recently received an OTA update, which will enhance overall performance of Le Eco Le 1S.
In this tutorial, we show you how to manually update Le Eco Le 1S (X507 Indian edition) to latest firmware. A few days back, Le Eco Le 1S updated to latest version (eui 5.5.012S) with new features, bug fixes and performance improvements. If you have not updated your Le 1S yet, or not received the OTA update, follow the steps below to update it manually.
Below are the main changelog of the latest firmware eui 5.5.012S (Android Lollipop) for Le Eco Le 1S (X507 Indian edition)
- Added India Ecosystem (Levidi, LeView, LeSo service)
- Camera optimization (display mode, color temperature, zoom ratio, QR code, etc.)
- Battery optimization (added various battery assistant functions, smart power saving function for apps)
- Fingerprint bug fixes
- System optimization (reduced power consumption, stability and performance improves)
- Auto arranging desktop
- Many New options in SMS app (pin-to-top function, Do Not Disturb, etc.)
- Multitasking and network settings
- New themes (added feature for downloading online themes)
- New Music player interface
- Added Compass app and many more.
a) Backup any data you have on your phone
b) Full battery charge on your phone
Update Le Eco Le 1S (X507 Indian edition) to Latest Firmware EUI 5.5.012S
1. Download Le Eco Le 1S firmware update package to your PC [HERE] (1.1GB) and rename the zip file as “update”.
2. Connect your Le Eco Le 1S to PC via USB type C cable. Then, open My computer> click Le1s > Phone storage.
3. Copy and paste the downloaded “update.zip” file to the root of the directory (not inside a folder) and then disconnect your phone from your computer.
4. Now, on unlock your phone tap System update > Settings > Local update > Continue.
5. The update process should start. It will take 7 to 10 minutes to complete the update. After updating done, your phone will reboot automatically.
About LeEco Le 1s: It features all-metal body, bezel less design, 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS LCD display, powers a 2.2GHz Mediatek Helio X10 64-bit octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM. The LeEco Le 1s is also features 3,000mAh battery with quick charge. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop wrapped under the EUI skin. (Source – 1, 2)