After rolling out Android 7.0 Nougat update for LG V10 T-Mobile variant, LG starts rolling out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for the LG V10 H960 variants. Now the Nougat update is available for LG V10 H960 A (European variant) and comes with build number H960A30b. The full firmware file (H960A30b KDZ file) is also available for download for manual installation.
You can install the Android 7.0 Nougat update on your LG V10 H960 either via LG Bridge app (OTA update) or manually by using LGUP tool. If you are interested, check out the guide below for instruction. The guide covers both methods (LG Bridge and LGUP tool) and easy to follow. LG Bridge is official method for flashing latest firmware update on LG phones.
Android 7.0 Nougat update will bring various new features to LG V10. Split screen mode, Doze on the move for better battery life, revamped app notification, Settings menu overhaul, themes, screen size settings, enhanced fingerprint, data saving mode, changes in Knock code, and more.
Before start manual installation, check the Nougat OTA update for LG V10 by going to Settings > General > About Phone > Update Center > Software Update. If update found, proceed with installation.
Update LG V10 to Nougat via LG Bridge
Note: This is the official method for checking and installing OTA update on LG devices.
1. Install LG USB drivers and the latest LG Bridge app (link above)
2. Run LG Bridge on PC and then connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable.
3. Under Software update tab, look for new update.
4. If update found, click Start to download and install the firmware.
Update LG V10 to Nougat manually via LGUP app
1. Download and install LGUP and Uppercut on your computer (link above)
2. Reboot LG phone into Download Mode (to do so, switch off the phone, press and hold Volume Up then plug into PC via USB cable)
3. Open LGUP app by running the Uppercut software as administrator. Your device will detect automatically.
4. If everything is Ok, select ‘Upgrade’ under ‘Process’.
5. Under File path, enable Bin file, click on three dots and select the KDZ file you downloaded earlier.
8. Press on start to begin installation. Your phone will reboot several times. This is normal.
Once updated, enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat and its awesome features. Any question? Leave it in the comment section below. (Source – XDA)