Huawei has released beta version of Android 7.0 Nougat based EMUI 5.0 for Huawei P9 beta testers. If you are excited to tryout the new Emotion UI 5.0 (Android 7.0) and its new features on your P9, then follow the installation guide. Beta version of EMUI 5.0 (B322) is available, which you can install on a 32 GB variant Huawei P9 (EVA-L19/EVA-L09) running on the latest, untouched stock build.
Android 7.0 Nougat based EMUI 5.0 brings a brand new, simple and smarter user interface, new features like App twin, improved system performance, customizations and ensures enhanced security for user privacy, mobile payment, communication, and app usage. Huawei P9 (EVA-L19/EVA-L09) owners can now test out the Beta version of EMUI 5.0.
Before start installing the OS, keep in mind that EMUI 5.0 for Huawei P9 is a beta version, which means the firmware is a testing version and contain several bugs that are not yet identified. Common users are recommended to wait for the final release of EMUI 5.0.
Note that the below given files are for 32 GB variant Huawei P9 (EVA-L19 and EVA-L09) only. Do not install the file on other variants.
EMUI 5.0 includes substantial changes to functionality, which may impact your usage habits.
This update will not erase your personal data, but it is recommended that you back up any important data before updating.
2. Unzip the downloaded firmware file (use 7zip)
3. Create a folder in the root of your SD card/internal memory and name it as ‘dload’. Save the update.app file (you have unzipped in step 2) in the dload folder.
4. Now, go to the Settings > Update > tap on Menu > Local update > select update.app file to start the installation.
5. If, the above step (step 4) does not start installation, switch off the phone.
6. Press Power + Volume Up + Volume Down buttons together. The update process will start automatically.
Alternatively, open the dialer on your device and dial the code: *#*#2846579#*#*. In the menu list, select Project menu > Software upgrade > Sdcard upgrade > Ok
Wait for the process to complete and reboot your phone. Leave your view in the comment section below. (Source )