Huawei Honor 6X (BLN-L22) in India gets a new Android 7.0 Nougat (B330) update. This firmware upgrades Indian Honor 6X runs software version B150 to version B330. The update enables VoLTE on Honor 6X, brings additional Indian languages and includes many value added features. If you have not updated your Honor 6X BLN-22 to Nougat yet, here is how to download and install the update manually.
Before going for the manual installation, check for B330 OTA update on your Honor 6X by going to Settings > About phone > System update. You can also force update your phone by using Huawei’s HiCare app. Both methods are easy and safe to proceed. If you cannot find the update, then read on to know how to download and install the update manually.
Note that the below file is for Honor 6X BLN-L22 (India) variants only. Also, your device should be on firmware version B150 to apply the update. Check it by going to Settings > About phone > and look for BLN-L22C675B150. If you are on B140, check this guide.
Note: B330 firmware upgrades Honor 6X (cust version 675) from BLN-L22C675B150CUSTC675D001 to BLN-L22C675B330CUSTC675D001.
Note: Before proceeding with below steps, ensure above 50% battery charge remaining on the phone to prevent any unnecessary damaging interruptions in the update process.
Disclaimer: Follow the instruction at your own risk. We will not be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. It is recommended for technically talented users only.
1. Download Honor 6X B330 firmware zip file (update.zip) from here and unzip it.
2. On your phone, create ‘dload’ folder in the root of your SD card. Transfer the Update.app file (extracted firmware file) in it.
3. Now, dial *#*#2846579#*#* on your phone to open software upgrade menu.
4. In the menu, select Software Upgrade > SD card Upgrade, then select and run the update.
5. Once the process is completed, reboot your phone.
1. Download B330 update for Honor 6X (update_data_full_BLN-L22_channel_in.zip) from here and unzip the file.
2. Now, go to the ‘delod’ folder and delete all the content. Then copy the entire file, including Update.app from the extracted firmware file and save them in ‘deload’ folder.
3. Dial *#*#2846579#*#* in the dial pad to get the software upgrade menu, select Software Upgrade > SD card Upgrade and then select and run the update.
4. The update will start and once completed, your device will reboot.
Now you have successfully installed the latest stock firmware on your Huawei Honor 6X. Any question? Leave it in the comment section below.