LG G2 users can now enjoy Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on their device by installing the CloudyG2 ROM version 3.3. This ROM also brings LG G4’s new UX 4.0 interface to your G2. Besides that, you can also experience some of apps and features present in the LG G4, such as keyboard, power menu, etc. on your LG G2.
If you want to bring a breath of fresh air on your LG G2, you can try CloudyG2 3.3 ROM. This ROM brings Android 5.0.2 Lollipop along with LG G4 interface to your LG G2. The ROM is stable, fast and supports all variants of LG G2 (GSM variants only). Interested users can follow the installation guide given below.
Features of CloudyG2 ROM v3.3 for LG G2: Full UX 4.0 ported, Aroma installer, SuperSU,
Debloated, latest GApps, G4 power menu, G4 keyboard, Full weather animations, Calendar with Event Pocket, Multi-User, Split view / Mini view, Advanced camera driver, Calling recorder, Patched LGSmartWorld, Advanced QRemote and ViPER4Android
How to Install CloudyG2 3.3 Lollipop ROM on LG G2
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. We can’t take responsibility for anything that goes wrong. This guide is intended for technically talented users only.
Important: Backup your contacts, SMS, WhatsApp messages, email and other data using apps like Titanium Backup. Also, make Nandroid back up via custom recovery.
1. Download the ROM zip file [HERE] and move it your phone’s SD card.
2. If are coming from AOSP or LG stock Kitkat ROM, download [HERE] the patch and move it your phone’s SD card. Before flashing the ROM, you need to flash this patch.
3. Boot your LG G2 into custom recovery. To do so, hold down Volume down & Power button, when the LG logo appears release buttons and press them again, then press the Power button three times.
4. From recovery, do a full wipe (Dalvik Cache, System & Data)
5. Select ‘Install’ and flash the Patch zip if you are coming from AOSP or LG stock KitKat ROM.
6. Once done, flash the CloudyG2 3.3 ROM zip file.
7. Finally, choose your LG G2 variant in Aroma. It is very important to select the correct variant in the Aroma installer (Settings -> About Phone -> Hardware Information) if not, you will not be able to connect to your phone to any network.
Enjoy Android 5.0.2 Lollipop along with LG G4 user interface on your LG G2. Leave your views in the comment section below (source – XDA)