Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 users can enjoy Galaxy S6 features, apps and UI on their device with Albe95 S6 Port ROM. Based on the Android 5.0.2 TouchWiz, this ROM brings all the new Galaxy S6 features, apps, system UI, lockscreen, keyboard, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Smart Manager, camera app, popup screen multi-tasking and more to Galaxy S4. However, it does not support Galaxy S6 theme.
Albe95 S6 Port ROM for Galaxy S4 is based on the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop TouchWiz firmware. The ROM is deodexed, debloated, deknoxed and rooted. It is stable and performance is also excellent. When it compared with LolliRom of the same author, S6 Port seems to be too basic, but the most tempting features are those that are come from the Galaxy S6 and it is much slimmer than previous editions.
When installed the Albe95 S6 Port, you will get most Galaxy S6 features including the new TouchWiz UI, lockscreen, wallpaper, widgets, animations, S6 apps, boot animation & sound, S6 Accuweather, settings menu, dropdown menu and many S6 features on your Galaxy S4.
Installation Instruction for Albe95 S6 Port ROM
IMPORTANT: Before flashing the ROM, please backup your data and your EFS folder. Also, keep in mind that the process will void your device’s warranty.
WARNING: This guide is intended for Galaxy S4 I9505. Follow the instruction at your own risk. We will not be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. It is recommended for technically talented users only.
3. Download [HERE] S6 Port ROM zip file and transfer it to your device’s SD card
4. Now, boot Galaxy S4 into custom recovery by pressing Home + Power + Volume up button at the same time.
5. From recovery, choose Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Dalvik, System, Data and Cache. Then Swipe (for TWRP recovery).
6. Now, choose ‘Install’ and select the ROM zip file and then swipe.
7. Once the installation is completed, reboot your phone. It will take around 10 minutes.
Note that, on first boot some elements on the status bar are in Italian. so make a fast reboot. This happened only after the first boot.To get more details about this ROM, discussion and installation instruction, head over to this XDA thread.