Samsung S Note for Windows lets you manage your S Note content on your PC. It sync with your Galaxy Note’s S Note app via Samsung account, so you can access all your notes on your PC anytime and anywhere. Also, you can create and edit note on your PC and access them on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
For your information, S Note, the note-taking app that comes pre-installed on Galaxy Note devices is a quick and very convenient way to take notes on the go by typing or just writing using Spen. You can include all your cherished memories in your notes and the support for YouTube and Voice Memo makes it easy to enjoy interactive contents.
The functions offered by the S Note Windows app are the same that the Android version offers.
1. You can divide your notes into different categories for convenience.
2. Input text via keyboard or freehand drawing
3. Features like pen, pencil, brush, etc.
4. Different color choice for notes
5. Sync notes via Samsung account or Evernote
6. Several predefined templates
This Windows app was previously available only for Ativ series notebooks by Samsung, but now the app supports all Windows PCs running Windows 7 and later.
S Note for Windows can be downloaded free from Samsung (140 MB).